Share Print

While federal aid is generally reserved for students in credit programs, some of the courses that are offered for a workforce or industry certification are eligible for financial aid through a state-funded program.  These are not awarded through the FAFSA process, but rather through our Office of Continuing Education.  You may find additional information here: 

Last updated: 2019-04-03 09:52 AM 2070-8723-8386-4739
Help us improve our support. Was this article helpful?