Share Print

  • Students who withdraw or are withdrawn from a class after the add/drop date but before the course end date shall be assigned a grade of “W”.
  • There are currently no changes to financial aid return rules (i.e the requirement to calculate the return of financial aid including but not limited to Pell Grants and Direct Loans); this guidance only applies to receiving a grade of “W”.
  • A student who has satisfactorily completed more than 60% of the course and met attendance requirements may request an “Incomplete” and, if approved by the faculty member, be given the opportunity to satisfy the requirements for completion of the course in the subsequent semester, per VCCS Policy 5.6.0.

(Student Accounts > ARR / Academic Advising) OR (Admissions > Admission Questions)

Last updated: 2020-03-26 10:57 AM 1-1550116
Help us improve our support. Was this article helpful?